It is undeniable that podcasts are an incredible way to connect with an epic audience.
When my wife and I launched her podcast, The Amber Lilyestrom Show in April 2016 - we watched it grow to over 90,000 monthly download over the last 2 years and 90% of her most qualified leads are coming from podcast listeners.
If you are ready to take the podcast plunge, congratulations!
Now it's time to sift through the techie details to get your message and your voice out in to the world so you can share your mission with those who need to hear it most.
From training wheels to straight up behind-the-scenes editing, we've got you covered.
Check out the services below and fill out the form to hop on a discovery call so we can map out your podcast success plan.
get ready to launch session
Not sure where to start? I can help with launching your podcast from the ground up. In a 45-min consulting call, we will cover the following areas of focus:
- Picking a microphone.
- Choosing a space to record your podcast in your workspace.
- Setting up your podcasting equipment, and deciding on how you'll record the audio.
- How and where to host it.
- How you'll edit the podcast after it's recorded.
- Choosing intro music.
- Setting up your recording space in your home/office.
- Ways to unlock your true voice and target your ideal audience.
- Connecting your hosting platform with any podcast services that you want your show to appear on (e.g. iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud).
monthly editing support
Have you already started your podcast journey, but you need help with the editing process? Sick of having to hack Garageband, by yourself? Or are you just getting started, but want to enlist some help in the process? After a quick discovery chat we will identify where you want your podcast to go and grow, how you want it to sound, how often you want to share a new episode and everything in between.
I can edit your raw files into a polished, finished product, and help make them sound more professional. I'll organize and compile any files you want to add into your podcast, intro/outro, promotions, and any ads into a professional level audio file and do so as a trusty member of your team.